Thursday, February 6, 2014

Happy Birthday!



It's challenge week at IO Stamps!!!

This week's challenge is to create a Birthday Card

I pulled out my lovely new Botanicals 2 set


to create this pretty card!

I watercoloured the pretty Cornflower with my Derwent Pencils

To create my Background, I used the Large Paisley Cover a Card Background Stamp

I also stamped the Cornflower image over the greeting, after stamping off on Scrap Paper

I like how it turned out!

Be sure to head on over to the IO Blog to see who's playing in the Challenge today and to submit your entry to win some fabulous IO Stamps!!!!

Happy Stamping!


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card made with one of my favorite CAC stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card, with the Lacey background. An the water color pencils do a excellent job with the flowers to accent the background.. good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Love your torn edges and tone on tone background!! Really neat design. I have this CAC, I will have to get it out and use it! And the flowers are on my wish list. :) Great job. Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soft and Elegant...well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****