Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Basking in the Sun



Just playing around! I created this fun layout with the pictures of this adorable little creature (yes, adorable from a distance, that is!) that I came across while on a morning photo shoot on our resort in Grenada. I was SO hoping to shoot images of the local wildlife, and this not so little guy didn't let me down!! What a Beautiful Colour he was, the sunlight catching each detail on his body.

I don't think I'd ever want an iguana as a pet, but I did enjoy admiring him from afar.

The Layout was created with papers from the Funkysaurus Collection. You can find it HERE at the Paper Loft

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****