Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mothers' Day!




HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

How will you be Celebrating this Special Day?

We decided to have a BBQ at home. Ribs for the Fam, Salmon on a Cedar Plank for me and anyone who wants to share!!!

My Mother is my Rock! I've said it before, but I wish I was half as strong as her.
I am so blessed that she is young at heart and loves to Travel. We've enjoyed  a trip to Grenada this Winter and have travelled somewhere the past three years! Here we are awaiting our Shuttle at the Hotel in Toronto in February!



Happy Mother's Day Mom!!!!! I am proud to be your Daughter and Thank you for your guidance, kindness and unconditional Love!

xoxo










I used Prima Marketings May Challenges as an Inspiration for my Card.
I followed the sketch (on a smaller scale obviously)
and was inspired by the colour palette and the use of Designer Paper from 
the gorgeous Prima Princess Collection.

For the base layer I used Sophia.  I took the yellow metallic chalk edger and sponged through the stain   stencil. there is a small panel under the meshing that I cut from the "Mia" paper. The small panels from "Princess Collage" worked perfectly for the sketch I took the metallic yellow chalk edger and went along the border of each.

In addition to the Princess Papers, I used the small stickers that are found in the Seashore 12x12 collection pack on top of the Life Time Wood Embellishment Clothes pins. I used the Junk Yard Finds Heart gears, which I sponged with the Yellow Metallic Chalk Edger and Heat Set.  I also used Time Traveller Flowers along with Grove Beige leaves. to finish off the elements of the sketch.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****