Friday, May 9, 2014

I will have Poetry in my life



I will have poetry in my life, because I can.

I will have adventure in my life, because I will allow myself to.

I will have Love in my life, because I do.

I realize even more, after having this health scare, how blessed I am to be loved by my small Family and Friends. The calls, texts, visits, cards and flowers mean so much to me. To know that so many people care is almost overwhelming. Their investment in me strengthens my will to invest in myself.

Working to get stronger and healthier will obviously be of benefit to myself, but also will allow me to be strong for those that I love.

I'm feeling blessed to be enjoying the sunshine today and more determined to do what I need to get healthy and strong!

I created this watercolour background using Tim Holtz Distress Ink and a Stencil.

As I have probably mentioned before, I am Over the Moon CRAZY about the Prima Marketing Seashore Collection~ I have many elements of the collection already and have a box on it's way to me from Scrappin' Great Deals! I cut the Seahorse Panel from the Sea Memories Designer Paper Sheet.
I stamped the Love above All sentiment from Impression Obsession Stamps and adhered the Panel to the main card. I added a Banner Sticker from the Sticker Sheet in the 12x12 Collection Kit, as well as a pretty flower from the collection and a tiny metal brad from the Time Traveller Collection. 

I then dabbed some Pastel Peach ink over the tiny resin crab with my chalk edger. I heat set that and sprayed with gold foil Color Bloom Spray.

Did I mention I have some Color Blooms coming my way??? I can't wait to play with them~~~

You'll be seeing a lot more of the Seashore Collection as I've decided in the spirit of needing to be more calm cool and collected, I've decided to redecorate my room in a beach side theme! More to come on that, but I plan to make some fun art and accent pieces while I'm off recuperating!

Hope you all have an amazing day and remember an adventure doesn't have to be comprised of huge events, travels and interactions..... you can pursue adventure where ever you may be...it's all in your attitude and perspective!!!! 

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****