Sunday, May 18, 2014

Time Traveller Sympathy Cards


On one hand, I'm not a fan of creating Sympathy Cards. On the other, it's nice to create a handmade card to acknowledge in a special way one's empathy with regard to the loss of a loved one.

I really like the TIme Traveller collection and thought the prints and patterns would be perfect for just this occasion.



In addition to the Time Traveller Paper, I also used Time Traveller Tags and Tickets and 3x4 ATC Cards, Typewriter Keys and Flowers from the Time Traveller Collection.

On the top card, I used a gorgeous Paintable, colouring in my flower with a Gelato.


I created a few cards, as it's good to have them on hand. Sadly, my parents are at the age where they are losing friends much too often. It's comforting to them to send a special card

Sentiments for each card is from Impression Obsession.

3 comments:

  1. Love them!!! You are so talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, these are stunning. Beautiful design and paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my word, these are just gorgeous. Beautiful design paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****