Thursday, August 21, 2014

Sweet Friendship-Impression Obsession Thursday Challenge

EEEEk!! Sorry I'm posting my card so late today. I wasn't feeling the best and thought I'd take a little nap. Being that I don't sleep well, I figured that I would be up before 11 p.m. to finish my post. BOY was I wrong! I slept from 9 p.m. until NOON...that is CRAZY!! but I must have needed it. 

Anyhoo, the challenge is to created a friendship card!

I've been DROOLING over this new stamp for awhile! The Beautiful Rose Tin

I coloured it up with my Copic Markers and added a little stickles to make "dew"....you can make do with making dew with stickles!!!! lol

I used this fun vintage designer paper and then thought I ought to make a lacy border with the Border Duo 2Dies. So fun!

I finished up with this fun HELLO sentiment

Well, I'lll keep my rant short today!

Sorry  was late for the party~
All the girls are playing today

You can pick up the links on my sidebar, or head on over to the IO Stamps Blog

Happy Stamping!


5 comments:

  1. I think you dew does do nicely on the flowers! Really cute card Vicki. I love the thread spool tucked behind the Flower Tin and then the top of the spool in front. Sleep well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, I like the dew you added :)
    That was a long nab, but You obviously needed the sleep :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card. Thought you would like to know that the link for the Border Duo 2 product actually goes to the Hello product.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****