Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Simply Prima #MyDollMyStyle



Earlier in October, I came across a fun post on the Prima Blog challenging us to create a project using one of the sweet Julie Nutting images- My Doll, My Style

So here she is!

A country girl at heart, she loves music and love

She loves a rustic country look and things simple and clean for the most part

She's a fan of Shabby Chick and all things vintage

I think she has great knees for an old bird!!!!

Hope you enjoyed my project!

With the exception of the burlap canvas and the Copic Markers used to colour the image, all of the supplies are from Prima Marketing!

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome Vicki! Adorable image and great little details.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****