Wednesday, December 31, 2014

On the Eve of a New Year




And although my heart was broken, it emerged.
Stronger and Beautiful and open to what the Universe will deliver.

Two Thousand and Fourteen proved to be a challenging year to say the least.
I could dwell on the negative and tell you that it probably was one of the worse years of my life, or I could alter my perception and tell you that it has been a year of lessons and spiritual growth.

Sometimes one needs a symbolical slap in the face to wake up and realize the need for change.
Sometimes it takes a rude awakening to open your eyes to the truth, to remove the rose coloured glasses to peer at what is real and what is not. This year I got the slap, physically, emotionally and spiritually. Through the pain, confusion, sadness anger and anxiety I gained some clarity and an understanding of purpose. I looked inward and upward, praying for strength, peace of mind, forgiveness and spiritual growth and I am well on my way to attaining those desires.

Just like the Lotus, we too have the ability to rise from the mud, bloom out of the darkness and radiate into the world.
-author unknown






Yesterday is gone and its tale told,
Today, new seeds are growing.

There is NO looking back






My wish for you is to take charge and create a wonderful year for yourselves and those that matter to you.

May you all have a Blessed 2015

-Vicki~




2 comments:

  1. Awesome heart! Have a Happy New Year.. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page and great thoughts. Love the way you've done the heart.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****