Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Simply Prima


I enjoy making these floral cards. I've never sent one through the mail, so generally the recipients of these cards are local. This card is quite similar to the  Birthday card in that I used the Prima Seashore collection. What differs is the colour combination. With this care, I focused on the earth tones, rather than the blue. 

The sentiment is from the Hydrangea Cling Set, which also has matching Hydrangea Dies! 

Way too cool!!!!

Hope to be back soon with another share! I've been busy working on my Bedroom.......

Out out OUT with the Old, in with the New

#mysanctuary!

Happy Stamping!

--Vicki~~

2 comments:

  1. Stunning card Vicki! Gorgeous flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Miss Vicki, have been meaning to drop you a comment for a while, as I am always slinking around in the lurks of your beautiful posts :) This card is stunning ~ the flowers just add the right amount of interest & texture.
    How is the bedroom coming along? LOVE LOVE the "Beach Theme" and hopefully it will turn into everything you want :) Hope you are taking time out for yourself & making sure you are healthy & happy ! Cheers babe !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****