Monday, June 15, 2015

June Brides


I'm not sure if this holds true anymore, but June used to be one of the most popular months for weddings. I know many people who celebrate their Wedding Anniversaries in June.
I've been having fun playing with my dies lately and have a whole bunch of fun cards to share with you.  For this card, I used the following Dies:

Wedding Cake (for the trim on her dress and the Rose)
 and finally,


I loved building this pretty scene on the white embossed background! Fun~




I decided that I didn't want to waste the negative of the Congrats die and decided to use it in conjunction with the  Border Duo 1 die. There are so many fun things that you can do with the remnants of a die, including sponging or painting through to make a fun back ground, or just using it as a focal point on your card! 

Hope your Monday is going well~ I'll be back later this week with some more shares!

Happy Stamping,

--Vicki~~

1 comment:

  1. lovely idea for a bridal shower invitation, or even a thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****