Sunday, June 7, 2015

Love


How are you enjoying this Beautiful Sunday?

It's absolutely gorgeous here! It does feel a bit like Autumn as it's quite cool, but the sun is beating down and there is a lovely breeze. I plan to spend some time outside this afternoon.

I created this card a few weeks ago for one of my best friends' daughter.
She's getting married in August! I'm totally excited about her wedding as I love weddings! I'm even more excited about hers as she will being having two ceremonies as she is marrying an East Indian fellow. I can't wait to experience this service, as I've never had the opportunity before. I am sure it is going to be a beautiful day!

I kept my card neutral in shades of soft pink and ivory

Supplies used:


I ran this through an embossing folder to give it a touch more dimension


I cut this twice, once in pink and once in ivory. I cut the Ivory Doves and mounted them on top of the first die with dimensionals


I added some pearls and this perfect little flower bouquet brad that I had on hand (see, it pays to have  drawer full of stuff!!!!)

Whatever you happen to be doing today, do it with Joy and Exuberance!

Happy Creating!

-Vicki~



1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****