Sunday, August 9, 2015

Challenge Chicks! Circles of Friendship


Happy Sunday!

I hope that you are having a lovely weekend!

I took a little Hiatus from Challenge Chicks, but I'm back on track, in the pack!

This month, the challenge is circles of friendship.

You can make a card with a circle theme, a friendship card...whatever matches the theme!




For my card, I used my stamps and supplies from Heartfelt Creations Blazing Poppies collection! If you're wondering where I purchased it from, you can find it HERE

We have an AMAZINGLY talented line up of Creative Ladies to share their take on the challenge today!


Make sure to post your creations HERE on the Challenge Chicks Facebook Page!

--Vicki~~




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful composition and luscious colors. I'm loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki, this is absolutely gorgeous! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love these beautiful blooms ... and the little bits of glitz are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****