Monday, August 3, 2015

Pretty Poppies


I had some time to finally play with my Heartfelt Creations Poppy Dies! So much fun! My Mother had requested a card for her friend, so I cracked open the shiny new packages and paper pad and went to work!

First I Stamped and Cut the Poppies and Leaves-( The leaves are from the Delightful Daisies set)
I sponged yellow, orange and red onto the poppy flowers and a little avocado ink onto the leaves to give them additional dimension. I then shaped the flowers and added some seed beads to the middles using my Fabri Tac Glue! The Coordination Paper Pad has some great papers that make your projects all that much simpler to design!

Just a quick share with you! Hope you likey~

Have a wonderful Day~

Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****