Sunday, September 20, 2015

Falling for Sydney-Class Layout



Hope you're all having an AMAZING weekend

I'm excitied to share a layout that i'll be teaching this week!

It sure feels like Fall this morning! I went out to take the photo of the layout and I must say it is a touch chilly! Hoping it will warm up a bit as I'm supposed to be lounging by a friend's pool later this afternoon. I LOVE this mix of colours! I cased a Layout by Leah Killian that I found on the Lily Bee Website, but then I made it my own! Kinda like American Idol...you take the song and change it up a bit to make it your own! I'm a little old for AI, but never to old to scrapbook!

Some of the products I used

Designer Paper by Crate Paper

I cut the leaves with my Silhouette

the title was stamped with IO Stamps

Hand Carved Haloween (just to give the paper a little dimension)


To bring the Leaves to life, I used water, ink and Prima Colour Bloom Sprays.

I think i'm going to Periscope those, but need to clean my desk up first!

Hope you have an amazing day!

MWAH~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****