Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween!


All ready for Halloween? What are you going to be wearing this year?
I'm foregoing Halloween festivities this year. Sadly, we don't have any trick or treaters out this way.
I say sadly on one hand, but on the other it's not a bad thing, because I have NO excuse to buy Halloween chocolate and if I decide to, I don't have to share! Bwa hahahaha!!!!!

I'll fess up to buying a small (is a 24 pack small...lol a chocolate two-four!) For those of you that don't know what a two-four is, it's a case of beer.....24 to be exact! Anyway, I bought a 24 of a combination of Wunderbar, Caramilk, Crispy Crunch and What are they called...oh yeah, Mr. Big....I think my Mr. Boy Big got most of them, it was really just the Wunderbar I was after!  Anyway, that was the extent of Halloween around here, except for the card making and scrapbooking.

I figured I'd get one last creation in as the Halloween images in the fall release from Impression Obsession were simply scrumptious!!!! I absolutely LOVE Crazy eyes. I'm wondering if the stamp artist is a fan of the Orange is the New Black. I loved the first two seasons and Uzo Aduba is my favourite actress on the show. 


Was a little disappointed in Season Three and then got turned on to Wentworth, another Woman's Prison Drama, but much more intense. I know I KNOW..... work in a Prison all day and watch Prison and crime shows at night! lol

Okay So now for my card!!!!

Ad I said, the main image is Crazy Eyes from Impression Obsession

I added the corrugated cardboard later and then secured the main image, which I coloured in Touch Twin Marker and sponged over in so saffron and vintage photo.

Then comes the fun part.. I added a touch of black paint to some whipped spackle and added the checkerboard to each side of the image. I finished up with Orange, Black and White Paint Splashes ( I diluted Dylusions paint with a little water)...... and that's all folks!!!!

If you're heading out for the night, be safe!

Happy Halloween

--Vicki~~


2 comments:

  1. Oh so fun! Love this image! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! I am such a HUGE fan of your Halloween cards. I wish Halloween cards were suitable for every occasion because I like them the best, but I think people might be a tad surprised if I sent them a card at Christmas with witches and ghosts etc on it. *Sigh* IO makes the very best Halloween stamps and dies and I don't have any because I don't have anyone to send a Halloween card to. How sad is that?! So every year I eagerly wait to see what you and the rest of the DT come up with, and wish it was me making those fun cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****