Wednesday, October 14, 2015




It's always difficult to lose friends. My Parents lost a dear friend several weeks ago. She requested two "Special" Sympathy cards for the Children of her friend. I know when she requests "Special, or Extra Special" cards, she is asking for the multi layered dimensional cards that are Shabby chic, or Vintage in nature. Of course she always prefaces her request by indicating that all my cards are nice, but that she wants me to take some extra care with these ones!

I used various products from Prima Marketing to create the cards, most items being from the Cartographer collection. I do love the vintage look to this line and have lots stashed away for these types of projects!

The sentiments are from the Sympathy Sentiments and the Treasured Memories clear stamps from Impression Obsession




Thanks for stopping by and make sure to hug someone you love today!

--Vicki~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****