Thursday, July 7, 2016

IO Stamps Designer Challenge-Ohhhh Baby !


Have you seen the new Baby Themed Dies over on the Impression Obsession Site? You'll have a Whale of a time creating with them!!!!

This cute little Orca was perfect for today's Baby Challenge!!!!

I think this cheeky little fellow is totally adorable!

The Products I used for this card include:

and this sweet sentiment from the Baby of Mine set

Hope you'll play along in my challenge!!!!

Head on over to the IO Stamps Blog to get all the details on how to win and for the links to my dear Designer Friends Wonderful Projects!


Be sure to come back on Monday as we're having a Blog Hop to showcase the New Dies!!!!

Happy Stamping!


-Vicki~~

1 comment:

  1. What a great sentiment for your card! Love the eyes on the whale and the bit of glitter on the spouting water. Very cute and I've never noticed that Water Waves before. I love it! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****