Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Chicks on Bricks!


Good Morning!!!!! 

I wanted to share this fun creation with you. I was able to preorder some goodies from the 2017 Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalogue, which then left me eligible to receive this totally A-dorable Hey Chick set!!!! I have several friends who raise Chickens so I am sure they can't wait to get their hot little hands on this set, if they haven't already. 

I used the Cover a Card Distressed Brick Stamp from Impression Obsession Stamps
on my card base, sponging some Cajun Craze ink to the edges of the paper to create a little more dimension. On the Kraft Panel I used my new Hexagons Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder from Stampin' Up! for another dimensioned layer.

I coloured the cute little Cluckers (hehe!!!) with my Copic Markers and mounted them on some foam dimensionals, which are also from Stampin' Up!

The card was a little naked around the top, so I used my banner sets along with the banner punch to add a touch more pizzaz to the card......it looks like a "Hen Party" to me! One of my favourite kinds of parties!!!!!

Lastly, I used my retired Word Window punch to display my sentiment!!!!!

Such a fun card to put together. The Hey Chick set can be yours for free with a $60 purchase. If you are interested, give me a call as I don't have a website and am pretty much a Hobby Demo, but would gladly hook you up if you're interested!!!!!

XX's and Oh's

--Vicki~~

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****