Friday, January 20, 2017

Festive Friday



Hello! I'm a little late. In fact you almost got Festive Friday on Saturday! This week apparently got away on me. Exactly how, I'm not sure, but it sure did! 

I was feeling like watercolouring so I pulled out this sweet stamp. It's called the Holiday House Banner . I watercoloured  using an aqua painter and some SU Markers!! The sentiment is called Sending Love

There is actually a sweet border on the tiny village but I left it off as I wanted to use the sentiment to ground the image. Of course I had to Bedazzle it with a little Glitta!!!!

Three down, 49 to go!!!

XX's and Oh's

--Vicki~~

1 comment:

  1. Oh I really really like this one. Love the curve of the houses and LOVE the font on the saying.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****