Sunday, February 19, 2017

Bee is for Birthday



The weekend is quickly coming to an end. WOW! We had an amazing weekend weather wise. With the temperature creeping up to 10c  it felt like Spring. Yesterday was a super day for a Road Trip. My Girlfriend Laura and I took a drive down to Belleville to meet Kim, who was down from London at her Brothers! Of course Ecstasy Crafts is along the way and we couldn't resist a little side trip there. I bought the cutest stamp and die set and will share with you in the near future.

As you know, I really enjoy playing the Splitcoaststamper Challenges. I find they motivate me to create, share and spend time on the website looking at all the great creations.

Sunday is Featured Stamper challenge. One of the stampers Gallery is featured and it is our challenge to Case the card, but make some changes. This week Beverly Sue Wilson's Gallery was featured

You can see her card HERE

In my sample, I kept the flowers Monocrhromatic

I just recently purchased the ZIG Clean Brush markers and I LOVE watercolouring with them. The colours are so rich. I only used One shade of coral, green and yesllow. Impressive!

I Love the Happy Stamp set and Matching Die from Impression Obsession The Set allows you to stamp a Shadow and Layer the die cut over to give it a 3D effect! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!

The flowers were stamped in Stayzon and can be found in the Maya Clear Set

Lastly, I stamped the chalk bee using my Mini  Misti. That allowed me to used markers to stamp the various sections.

I finished up the card and added a little Vicki G Pizzazle with some gorgeous Cosmic Shimmer Diamond frost glitter! This is some of the most gorgeous glitter I've ever used!!!

This cheery card is going to a most cheerful lady. I sure hope she enjoys it

XX's and Oh's
--Vicki~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****