Friday, March 17, 2017

Top O' the Morning to Ye



HappySt. Patricks Day!!!!

Since today is Festive Friday, I took a little break from Christmas Card creating to bring you this lucky little alligator. I didn't have a Leprechaun on hand, so I used this cute little Patchwork Gator  to compliment  the Shamrock and the Fancy Shamrock. Why on earth did I use the Alligator..... well, let me you. When I think of St, Paddy's day, I think of the Irish Rovers. Of course they are famous for "The Unicorn"
https://youtu.be/eD90xcg6UaA

They sing of Green Alligators......so there you go! That's an Irish Alligator on my card! 
I added a little texture to my Green Alligator by stamping him with one of the mini patterns 7 stamp sets. Lastly, I glittered up the Shamrocks and added the Good Luck Die just for good measure!!!!

I had the amazing privilege of visiting Ireland for several days last fall as part of a three week tour of Great Britain. I have so many beautiful pictures. Here's a few of my faves from the Ring Of Kerry and Killarney National Park, the home of Ross Castle




Thatched Roof Cottages are so authentique




We enjoyed a horse drawn Trolley ride through Killarney National Park


Beautiful Deer





So Serene






What remains of the Grand Castle





Beautiful green countryside.




Our gorgeous day came to an end in the small fishing village of Dunmore East










We enjoyed a few pints and some "Craic" at Hayes Pub!

While in Ireland, I searched for Leprechauns and Unicorns to no avail, but I did meet some lovely people and was blessed to enjoy the Irish Culture and Countryside.


Wishing you and yours good fortune for the coming year

XX's and Oh's

--Vicki~~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****