Friday, April 7, 2017

Festive Friday


Good Morning!

Are you all ready for the weekend? Hoping that the weather is better so that we can really confirm that Spring has sprung!

I think this is my Favourite Festive Friday Stamp to date AND it meets my requirements for mailing~~

Mitra has released some new dies over at Impression Obsession.

I used these Scribble Circles to create this abstract snowman.

I used the hat from the Snowman set. I trimmed the bottom of the hat to follow the line of the smallest scribble circle.

In behind, I created a snowy background using the grunge  wash stamp. Yep, that's the same background that I used on my coffee card yesterday.

Finally I stamped the Christmas Comes Anew stamp in black to balance out the hat!

Last, but certainly not least =, I added some sparkles with Cosmic Twinkles.

Hope you likey!!!

xx's and oh's

--Vicki~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****