Thursday, July 27, 2017

Impression Obsession Designer Challenge-Christmas in July




Good afternoon!

I apologize for the tardiness in getting my post up today! 

I've been struggling a touch since I broke my knee cap and by the time I get home from work after trekking around in this cumbersome cast, I'm pretty pooped!!!

This weeks challenge is to create a Christmas Card.

There are so many fabulous new Christmas images that it was hard to choose which one to pick, but I've got a couple to share with you!!!!!

i love this new Holly Ornament Stamp
It's big and beautiful for colouring.
I coloured the leaves, holly and ribbon in Copic and Touch Marker
For the top, I painted on some Mint Metallic Gilding Paste from Cosmic Shimmer. It's so pretty and just gives the ornament a vintage look.
I added Irrestable Pico Embellisher in Shimmer to the bottom of the ornament to give it a glass like effect.

I fussy cut the ornament and mounted it on foam dimensionals, but not before I stamped the white background with this fabulous You are the background stamp!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this fun sentiment!!!!


Check on the IO Blog to post your card and get all the scoop on the challenge!!!

Here's who is playing along today!!!!





XX's and Oh's

--Vicki~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****